Thursday, June 2, 2011

E3 2011

As a video game aficionado, I can't hide my excitement for the E3 Expo that's being held from June 7-9.  In case you don't know, the E3 Expo is an annual convention that provides an outlet for the big names in the gaming industry to showcase their products.  Unfortunately, you must be a professional in the industry to attend.  The general public can watch it on the G4 channel or streamed live at http://www.g4tv.com/.  Anybody who plays video games should check it out.  You never really know what to expect.  The next revolution in gaming might be just around the corner.

Usually this event would fall during my summer break.  However, due to a crazy amount of snow days, the end of the school year has been pushed all the way back to June 8.  That means I'll have to record the first two days of material.  It's a minor inconvenience, but I love complaining about things.

No comments:

Post a Comment